Wednesday, September 10, 2014

J.Nel 3D Studio Interior Design. Part 1



 Here's my Photo blog/Portfolio for my "J.Nel 3D Studio Interior Design. Part 1"
Application: Autodesk 3d Studio Max.
All Designs/Concepts/Furniture Pieces are originally designed by me.
Artworks came from @deviantart & @pinterest.

THE ART & ME - Building.
JNR Designs my First Advertising Photo for my own brand



Add captionI'm so inspired on Haute Couture so I designed a conference room inspired by it.
I LOVE "different" and "statement" designs that represents me - my brand is all about uniqueness and massive interpretation of art.
The LOBBY. The design concept for this interior came from an artist named Mariano which I found in deviant art and from a korean girl group, 2ne1's music video "Can't Nobody".
The Conversation Area- talking about weird, modern and different. I love neon colors and modernity of the world. The design was inspired from street & pop culture.

 The Chinese Tree Project
This was my design proposal of a Chinese tree for a Mall Display.
My second concept of Chinese Tree in Modern Twist.
 The LUXE Restaurant
Well, I love Gold. This Room was inspired from a Popular Perfume & a popular place in New York.  Glamour is part of our Lifestyle. So this is my interpretation of it.
Fancy Dining Experience. Luxury Vibe.
The GOLD BAR. Inspired from a movie.
 All of these designs are originally made by yours truly. Like it or not this is how my ART is. It can never be change or alter - this is my "statement" and this is how I define of my taste, eclectic - modern - contemporary. I can be totally  Quiet, Crazy or I can be Glamour with my Interiors - My signature for J.Nel Designs.

I design interiors - home, establishments (Actually everything, through graphics, events, collateral etc. anything you want - I design everything.)

Want to experience my art ? Work with me? Email me at johnnelle_d14@yahoo.com / johnnelourabe@gmail.com
Or message me on my facebook or Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment